Are you curious about what several people observe in your Facebook profile?
Are you interested in how to see how many followers you have on Facebook?
As social media continues dominating our day-via-day lives, it’s common to want to understand who’s interested in our updates and posts.
Thankfully, Facebook makes it clear to study exactly what number of followers you have.
In this weblog, we will guide you thru the steps to discover what number of followers you’ve got and provide you with a few tips on optimizing your profile for maximum engagement.
So, let’s begin and discover how to discover your Facebook fan base!
What is the distinction between friends & followers on FB?
Before we display how to look at your fans on FB, let’s clarify the distinction between friends and fans on the platform.
Friends are people who have accepted your request or sent you a friend request that you have accepted.
With your friends, you can:
· See each other’s posts, stories, photos, movies, and other things on Facebook.
· Chat with each other using Messenger
· Tag each other in comments or posts
· Invite each other to activities or groups, and more.
But followers still need to send you a friend request or have accepted your friend request; however, they have selected to follow you on FB.
You could additionally follow those who are not your friends on FB.
When you follow someone on Facebook, you can see their public posts in your Feed, but you can only see their posts or stories if they accept your friend request.
You may have both friends and followers on FB.
As default, when someone sends you a friend request, and you be given it, they routinely end up your follower.
However, you could unfollow them if you don’t want to peer their posts on your Feed.
Similarly, when you send a person a friend request, and they are given it, you automatically turn out to be their follower as properly.
But you may unfollow them if you desire.
You may also have followers who are not your friends on FB.
You can also follow a person without sending them a friend request or after they refuse or delete your request.
The number of friends and followers you’ve got can be different.
+ 2 Ways to see how many followers you’ve got on FB
If you need to recognize how many fb followers you have, you may test it without problems using the Facebook app or website.
Here are the steps to do so:
1# Using the Facebook app
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap your profile picture icon at the top left corner of the screen.
This will open your profile page.
2. Scroll down and tap See You’re About Info under your profile information.
This will open your About page with your details.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Followed by # people under Followers. This will show you the number of people who follow you on Facebook and a list of all your followers.
2# Using the Facebook website
1. Open the Facebook website on your browser and log in to your account if prompted.
2. Click your name and profile picture at the top left corner of the screen.
This will open your profile page.
3. Click Friends below your cover photo.
This will open your Friends list.
4. Click More at the right end of the tabs panel under Friends and select Followers from the dropdown menu.
This will show you a list of all your followers on Facebook.
Unfortunately, there is no way to see the exact number of followers you have on Facebook using the website.
However, you can estimate it by counting the number of rows and columns of profile pictures on the page and multiplying them.
How to see who follows you on Facebook?
If you want to see how many followers you have on FB, you could, without problems, accomplish that using the equal steps as above.
While you tap or click on followers, you will see a listing of all your followers’ names and profile images.
You can tap or click on any follower’s name or photo to go to their profile page and see extra statistics about them.
You may additionally sort your followers by using name or date with the use of the sort by means at the top right nook of the page.
You can pick out to kind them alphabetically by name or using the date added, indicating you are the most recent or oldest follower first.
How to manage your follower’s settings on Facebook using the app?
In case you need to govern who can comply with you on FB or what your followers can see on your profile, you may modify your follower’s settings using the FB app; you can do it by:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the three horizontal lines icon at the top right corner of the screen. This will open the menu.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy. Then tap Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap Public Posts under Privacy.
4. Tap Who Can Follow Me to choose who can follow you on Facebook. You can choose between Public, which allows anyone on or off Facebook to follow you, or Friends, which allows only your friends to follow you.
5. Tap Public Post Comments to choose who can comment on your public posts. You can choose Public, Friends, Friends of Friends or Specific Friends.
6. Tap Public Post Notifications to choose who can get notifications when you post something publicly. You can choose between On or Off.
7. Tap Public Profile Info to choose who can like or comment on your public profile information. You can choose Public, Friends, Friends of Friends or Specific Friends.
We have tried to answer how to see how many followers I have on Facebook in this blog post.
Overall, preserving track of your Facebook followers is essential to measuring your social media fulfillment.
If you follow the steps mentioned above, you can easily see how many followers you’ve got on Facebook and reveal your growth through the years.
Remember to hold your content material attractive and applicable for your target audience to attract greater followers and engage them with your emblem.
We’d love to hear your ideas about this post. Let us know in the comments.