One of the most popular social networking sites worldwide, Instagram, has millions of members who post videos and photographs. Users also like, share, or bookmark the posts to show appreciation to the ID owner.
The fact here shows you want to see who has saved your post. There isn’t a technical way to stop someone from saving your post, but you can easily see how many people have saved it.
Do you want to know how to find out who saved your post? We’ve got a method for you to check out who saved your post on Instagram.
It’s cool because it covers some of the most frequently asked online questions.
Let’s dive into the tutorial to see who saved your Instagram post?!
Can you see who has saved your Instagram?
You can’t see who saved your Instagram posts. You know what? Even if you have a Business or Creator account on Instagram, you still can’t see who saved your posts.
It’s a bummer. Did you know that on Instagram, your privacy settings make it so other users can’t see who saved or shared your posts?
It’s a great way to keep your activity private! The insights on your business Instagram account can tell you how many people have saved your posts.
But follow us in this section; we have two awesome methods to help you discover who’s been saving your Instagram posts.
Sure, let’s take a look at both methods:
How to see who saved your Instagram post?
Method 1: Ask your Instagram followers whether they saved your post
Let’s say you’ve been using Instagram for a while now, and you’ve built up many followers.
You can connect with them using Instagram Stories. You can post a poll on Instagram. It’s a cool feature that allows you to ask your followers if they’ve saved your Instagram post.
It’s a great way to engage with your audience and get feedback! Here’s how you can do a poll activity to find out who saved your Instagram post:
- 1. First, log into Instagram and choose the content you want to create a poll for.
- 2. Second, you should screenshot that message and reply in your home feed. In the upper left corner of the screen, you’ll see a camera logo representing the Stories tab.
- 3. Third, your most up-to-date picture gallery is now available to you. So, get the most up-to-date screenshot and include it in your saga.
- 4. Fourth, include a poll and a statement, such as “who saved this post?” in your article.
- 5. Finally, view the reactions of your followers after you’ve finished producing your tale the right way. They have access to your DMs and may communicate with you there.
Method 2: Turn Instagram into a Professional account
Another method is still available for determining the total number of users that have saved your post on Instagram.
Sure, you can convert your account into a Business Account. A Business or Creator account gives you much more visibility and reach than the other accounts.
If you want to switch your standard or private account to a business or creator account to inform about who saved your Instagram post, follow these simple steps:
- 1. First, go to your profile settings inside Instagram.
- 2. Second, toggle the switch to the “Business” position after tapping the Account icon.
- 3. Third, you must register some basic information to access your Business Account.
Now that your account has been properly converted to a business account, you may quickly view how many times your post has been saved.
- 1. First, you’ll want to tap on your profile to get started. You can preview your post and see how it looks before sharing it.
- 2. Second, click on the post you want to see the saved count.
- 3. Choose the view insights in step three. It’ll give you a bunch of different insights about that post. Hey, could you help me find the bookmark icon? I’m looking for it to see how many times a post has been saved.
Can you use an app to view who has saved your Instagram?
Even though there are probably third-party programs that say they can see who saved your Instagram post, the reality is that this is not the case.
No apps can do that and tell you who’s been saving your posts on Instagram.
(3) Steps to save the Instagram post
You’ll find that Instagram is packed with stuff that captivates you, and you’ll find yourself wanting to save more and more of it to your collection. We get what you’re saying.
How do you save an Instagram post to your collection?
Here are a few ways you can do it:
- 1. First, a bookmark-looking symbol is at the bottom right of every Instagram post.
- 2. To add it to your collection, touch the save button.
- 3. Lastly, your profile page now displays all the posts you have added to the collection.
(4) Steps to see Instagram saved post
- 1. Launch Instagram on your device.
- 2. The Menu button, represented by three horizontal lines, is in the screen’s upper right corner. To proceed, please choose it and click.
- 3. A submenu will display for you to choose from.
- 4. Finally, choose the Saved button, and your saved collections appear on the following screen.
Regrettably, no method exists to check who saved your Instagram post in their memory. But with your professional Instagram account, you can get useful analytics and insights.
They’ll show how your readers engage with your Instagram content and how many users have saved your posts.
So, we talked about all data you need to know about this topic, and we hope it will benefit you.
Now you tell us, are you curious about who saved your Instagram post?
What are your ideas about this tip?
In the comment section, we await you to share all you know about “How to see who saved your Instagram post?”.