Instagram is one of the most popular social media based on photos and video sharing.
Instagram makes an effort to keep its popularity among all age groups by introducing new features useful for both private and business accounts.
The Instagram story has become the main feature of Instagram, and people prefer to share their moments through it.
Sometimes people would like to share more than a single photo in the story; to accomplish this, they can make a collage for their stories.
If you wonder how to make a collage on the Instagram story, read the rest of the article.
Also see How To Do Multiple Pictures On The Instagram Story, How To View Someone’s Private Instagram Photos and How To Make An Instagram Story on our website.
How to make a collage on the Instagram story?
One of the most enticing aspects of the Instagram story app is how quickly users can submit photos and videos to their stories; however, users can only send a single piece of material at a time.
When you want to add many images to your Instagram story, you may save your viewers time by creating a collage on an Instagram story.
This way, they won’t have to navigate through hundreds of separate stories to see the photographs.
This article introduces you to three ways to create a collage for your story instead of posting several stories.
Steps to create a collage Instagram story
1. Using Instagram Stickers to make a collage (+ 8 easy steps)
Here’s a simple way to post multiple pictures on Instagram Story.
Follow the steps below to create a collage story with Instagram stickers:
1. Launch Instagram on the device you’re using.
2. Select Your narrative from the menu located in the upper left corner.
3. Use a photo from your album or phone to create a backdrop for your video, then share it. It is also possible to choose a single color backdrop, and the brush tool may be used to paint the picture.
4. To access the available sticker selections, slide up from the bottom of the screen or tap the sticker symbol at the top.
5. By choosing the camera icon, users can make photo collages. Choose the icon shaped like a gallery to add a previously stored picture from your gallery. It can move, rotate, resize, overlap, and otherwise manipulate your photographs in any way you like. Your narrative may have as many tiers as you see fit at any one time. You may get rid of the pictures by pressing and holding on to them while dragging them into the trash.
6. The next step allows you to personalize the picture collage you created on Instagram by adding music, stickers, text, and gifs.
7. When you have finished editing your narrative to your satisfaction, you may then publish it.
8. Before posting your tale, you can select the “close friends” symbol if you do not choose to make it public to all of your followers. You can also select the arrow icon next to “near friends” to share your tale on Facebook and send it as a message to another user.
2. Using the Layout Option to create the collage (+ 7 simple steps)
The Instagram Layout function allows you to create photographs with different layouts and features, most notably the collage feature.
However, you are limited to preset collage patterns that limit the number of photographs you may use, such as 22, 44, 33, or 13.
Furthermore, the function prevents photos from being put in random portions or overlapping.
The Instagram Layout option is the simplest of the collage options, but it has limitations.
Here’s how to use the Layout option to make a collage on Instagram Story:
1. On your smartphone, launch the Instagram application.
2. Select “Your Story” from the menu, and then open it.
3. Navigate to the left-hand side of the vertical menu and choose the “Layout” icon. Choose the layout you want to use, such as “13,” “33,” etc.
4. Beginning in the upper-left-hand corner, choose photographs representing each of the four quadrants. You may upload images by touching the gallery icon in the screen’s bottom left corner or tapping the white circle to snap a picture with your camera. Iterate this process for each area of the plan.
5. When you have finished adding images, you may save the collage by selecting the “circled checkmark” and moving on to the next step.
6. The screen displays your collage for you to look at. After making necessary changes using the tools at the top of the page, you may publish your work by tapping the “Your Story” symbol.
3. Using third-party apps to make a collage for the story (+ 4 most used apps)
Although Instagram equips you with many features for making collages and editing photos, you can get the help of a third-party app to create a unique collage with additional features.
· Mojo App
The first app to create a collage for the Instagram story is Mojo, which will offer you the tools you need to create a one-of-a-kind Instagram Story. Make a lasting impression on your followers and clients by using dynamic templates. You may personalize them by adding effects, animations, colors, cropping, etc.
You can create animated templates for both movies and photographs in the app. Use your imagination to create stunning Instagram Stories that captivate your current followers and attract new ones.
· Design Kit
Design Kit is the second app for creating a collage for an Instagram story that helps you create creative Instagram stories and increase engagement.
Through this app, you can find numerous stickers, backgrounds, brushes, colors, textures and other features.
With the aid of this app, your stories will become more colorful, and you can customize your collage to put your stamp on your story.
Fotor’s app is one of the leading apps for creating collages for Instagram stories and editing photos.
This app will help you save time since it only takes a second to compose your photo for your story.
You can personalize your content and apply filters and stickers.
Photographs made by the Fotor app are suited for Instagram stories, regular posts, banners and advertisements for any social media platform. It is available for both IOS and Android.
· Adobe Spark Post
For beginners, the Adobe Spark Post app is one of the better ways to make a collage on an Instagram story. The software has tens of thousands of themes for Instagram Stories.
It also provides access to millions of stock pictures, typefaces, filters, and other valuable resources.
Instagram is a visual-based app letting users share their photos and videos in story or post format.
Making a collage on the Instagram story is a proper alternative to posting several stories at once.
By reading this article, you can learn how to make a collage on an Instagram story.
After reading this article, you can resolve your problem and post a friendly and creative story.
Do you have any experience or questions about creating collages or other interesting Instagram story effects? Let us know in the comments section below.