Reels is the name of Instagram’s most recent video feature. It pits Instagram against the immensely popular TikTok app.
If you’re a creator or a company trying to build a business on Instagram, you need to start using Reels right away if you want to compete.
For two reasons, reels has a great potential to get your brand noticed: In order to encourage creators to use them, Instagram is showing top reels. Anyone who enters the competition early will have an advantage.
Users are more engaged with video posts, according to research. Instagram has launched Instagram Reels as a result. On Instagram, it is used to make, find, and share short, funny videos.
Instagram Reels can be used to promote goods and services, increase your followers, boost engagement, and more.
Step-by-step, you can find out everything you need to know about Instagram Reels here.
In this video, you can see a complete tutorial on how to make an Instagram Reels.
What are Instagram Reels?
Short vertical videos in full screen are called Instagram Reels. Most of the time, they’re light-hearted, entertaining, and playable with infinite scrolling.
They come equipped with a variety of one-of-a-kind editing tools and a large collection of soundtracks, which include everything from well-known songs to content that has gone viral from other users.
Reels can include video clips, filters, subtitles, interactive backgrounds, stickers, and more in addition to sound.
Instagram Reels, in contrast to Instagram Stories, do not vanish after 24 hours. unless it is deleted.
In addition, Instagram Reels attracts more users thanks to its interest-based recommendations for relevant videos. The released reels can also be accessed by a wider audience at the same time.
How to make a Reel step by step is as follows:
- 1. Tap the camera icon in the top left corner of your home feed to get started. At the bottom of the screen, click on Reels.
- 2. To record, tap and hold the center record button at the bottom to either start recording or end the clip. By tapping your camera roll in the bottom left corner of your screen, you can also choose to add a video.
- 3. Tap on the left-pointing arrow to watch, trim, or delete the previous clip you just recorded.
- 4. Tap the right-pointing arrow to download the reel to your device or to add stickers, drawings, or text to it. When you want your text to appear in your reel, you can edit it using the slider at the bottom.
- 5. To change your cover picture, tap the right-pointing arrow next.
- 6.Write your caption and add hashtags after that.
- 7. Pick a location for sharing your reel. If you select stories over sharing to Explore, tap Stories.
- 8. Next tap Share and then click Done.
How can Reels edit on Instagram?
You can edit the reel once you are certain that it is the one you want to post on Instagram. From the camera interface, tap Preview to access the editing menu.
How to add Captions to a Reel?
Captions for your video are more than just a great way to make your content more accessible.
1. Tap through to Instagram’s editing screen, regardless of whether you record your video there or import one from another editing program.
2. In the upper right corner, tap ‘Aa’ to add text to your video. Color, font, design, and alignment can all be changed. Tap “Done” when you’re done.
3. Your text is visible on your video and to the left of the bottom. To alter the duration and timing of your text’s appearance in your video, tap and slide the video panel.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Your Instagram Private
What should the topic of your Reel be?
There is endless trend, viral challenges, remixes and sound clip you can use in your Reels to have a special interest in those billions of eyes stuck to Instagram.
The Explore feed for Reels is the best place to find out what’s trending.
You can likewise just make your own video about anything you desire.
It’s best to keep your reels in line with your brand and other content from a branding point of view.
How to make a Reel on Instagram with Photos
An Instagram reel can be made with a video as well as a single image or multiple images. The detailed steps for making a photo scroll are as follows:
- 1. Tap the “+” button in the upper right corner of the Instagram app on your phone to open the reel tab.
- 2. Click the icon with the + sign in the lower left corner after opening the reel editor. The system will open the photo album on your phone.
- 3. Select as many images as you want to use in your reel from there.
- 4. You can drag the slider below to change the playback time for each picture after selecting them. 1 to 5 seconds
- 5. To add music to your Reel, click the “Add” button first, then the “Audio” button.
- 6. You can also add stickers, text, effects, voiceovers, and text to your reels by clicking the “Preview” button. You can also see your reel’s final result at the same time.
SEE ALSO: How to make an Instagram story
Where should I post Instagram Reels if I want them to get the most attention?
When sharing your reel, you have three options:
- 1. Publish as a STORY.
- 2. Or send it to REELS.
- 3. Or, share to REELS and your feed.
We highly recommend sharing to both your feed and reels. As a result, more people will see your reels and your chances of being “Featured” and shared on the Explore page will rise.
How do I add a filter or effect?
From menu tap the smiley face with shines symbol.
To select an effect, swipe left on the screen’s bottom.
Swipe all the way to the left and tap the magnifying glass (the search icon) to view all of the effects.
Can a draft be saved for later posting?
You are able to save a draft of your reel, yes. A copy can be downloaded and saved to your camera roll for later addition. A draft can also be saved in Reels.
Note: Music that has already been added to your video will not save to your camera roll. However, it will be saved in your Instagram draft.
Instagram Reels is a new method for making funny, short videos. On Instagram, you can share them with anyone, including your friends. Instagram Reels can help you expand both your brand and your following.
Utilizing Reels can showcase products, make announcements, be creative, and have fun for both business and leisure users.
As you begin share reels routinely, use Instagram insight to screen ”analytics” intently. To ensure that your reels continue to produce the desired outcomes, you should determine the topics, styles, and effects that receive the most views and engagement.