LinkedIn is a social networking site specifically geared toward professionals. It is a great way to connect and network with other professionals and showcase your skills and accomplishments.
Posting on LinkedIn is a convenient way to share your work and engage with other professionals.
LinkedIn allows you to easily search for jobs and internships and find and connect with potential employers.
If you want to take advantage of LinkedIn benefits and build a professional network, you may need to post on LinkedIn, but how?
Keep reading this article if you want to learn how you can post on LinkedIn.
Why is it better to choose LinkedIn as a platform to publish content?
As we move forward on how to post on LinkedIn, it would be nice to start by getting a deeper understanding of the benefits of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is an ideal platform for content marketing because it is a professional social network.
This allows you to reach a large number of people with your content since a large number of users have joined LinkedIn.
It also has a built-in system for tracking engagement, making it easy to measure the success of your content marketing efforts.
LinkedIn’s algorithm also helps boost visibility, so your posts will reach even more people and potentially generate more engagement.
How to post on LinkedIn while you are using a laptop or PC? (+ 7 easy & practical steps)
Posting on LinkedIn is accessible, and there are several steps to follow.
Here is a guide on how to post on LinkedIn:
1. Open a browser on your computer.
2. Navigate the LinkedIn website and log in.
3. Click on the “Home” tab in the top navigation bar.
4. You will see a box with the text “Start a post” or “Share an article, photo, video or idea” at the top of your feed. Click on the box to start your post. Once you click on it, you will see a pop-up tab with the head option to “create a post.”
5. Type your post in the text box.
6. If you want to add an image or video to your post, click the camera icon to upload your media.
7. Then click on post.
How to post on LinkedIn using a LinkedIn app on your phone? (+ 8 simple steps)
With LinkedIn, you can create a professional profile, search for job postings, connect with recruiters and potential employers, and even get job recommendations based on your skills and experience.
It’s an intelligent way to stay connected and updated on the latest job opportunities in your industry. The LinkedIn app is handy.
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to share your content through the LinkedIn app:
- 1. Launch the LinkedIn app on your device.
- 2. On the homepage, there is plus icon at the bottom of the screen; tap it.
- 3. The next tab, below your username, has a button to tap to choose your desired audience on LinkedIn.
- 4. Then you can type what you want to talk about.
- 5. Beneath these two options, you can select the type of content you want to post on LinkedIn.
- 6. After choosing your content, you can add stickers, edit it, and use hashtags.
- 7. Moreover, you can choose who can comment on your post in the right corner at the bottom of the screen.
- 8. Finally, tap the Done button to publish your post on LinkedIn.
That’s it! Your post should now be visible to your LinkedIn connections and followers.
Can you edit or delete a post on LinkedIn?
You can post something incorrectly on LinkedIn; they want to delete or remove it from your LinkedIn account.
There is no worry. You can easily edit or delete a post directly from your profile.
+ 3 steps to edit or delete a post on LinkedIn
- Click the three dots icon in the post’s top right corner and select either “Edit” or “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the right corner of your post on the top to edit your post. Besides the edit option, you can see other options like copying the link, editing, deleting, and disabling comments for the post.
- From the edit option, you can change or delete the post as desired, or you can choose to disable any comments to prevent people from contributing to the discussion.
What’s the difference between the LinkedIn app & desktop LinkedIn?
1. Layout and User Interface
The desktop version of LinkedIn offers a more expansive and detailed view of a user’s profile, allowing them to see more information at once. At the same time, the mobile app of LinkedIn presents information in a more condensed and streamlined format.
The mobile app also has a more intuitive interface for touchscreens and offers a simplified user experience.
The LinkedIn app is much more convenient for making quick updates. Responding to messages allows users to access their network and job search opportunities from anywhere, while the desktop version requires access to a computer.
The LinkedIn mobile app can be more seamlessly integrated with other apps and social media platforms, making sharing information and connecting with professionals across various platforms easier.
The bottom line
LinkedIn is an online platform that allows users to network and make professional connections.
It gives users various job opportunities and a platform to showcase their professional credentials and experience. Your LinkedIn profile can be used to establish connections with others.
This article discussed how you could post on LinkedIn using a computer or phone.
We hope reading this article helps you to make a valuable network with professional individuals and make your dreams come true.
You can ask in the comment section if you have further questions about how to post on LinkedIn.