Instagram Live has become a prominent feature amongst customers, enabling connecting to buddies, followers, and even corporations in real-time.
However, what in case you need to have a non-public exchange with a person throughout life, without the whole world looking?
Nicely, you’re in success!
In this blog post, I’ll discuss how to hide Instagram live chat, allowing you to have a more intimate conversation without any unwanted spectators.
So, if you’re ready to take your Instagram Live game to the next level, keep reading!
Why should you hide chats on Instagram Live?
In the course of life on Instagram, there are numerous motives because people pick to hide the chat for the duration of the consultation.
A number of the most commonplace motives are subsequent:
1. Unsolicited messages
If you are experiencing junk messages while collaborating in a live circulation on Instagram, it might be a great idea to hide chats that allow you to flip off comments.
Some people participate in sessions to acquire their aim and send junk messages.
It’s crucial to hide Instagram chat where you can keep away from such negativity and irritated comments.
If your Instagram account is designed to sell your products, negative chats will spoil Live by scaring human beings off.
Hiding the chat can help you steer clear of negative messages and angry comments, giving you more control over your interactions on the platform.
3. Inability to handle many queries at once
While you become a superstar on Instagram, you’ve got a large following.
Suppose you enable the chat feature at some point in Instagram Live. In that case, this system becomes unproductive as you cannot take care of too many questions simultaneously, nonetheless staying on top of this system.
Because of this, hiding the chat section and finishing the Instagram live session is a terrific idea.
How to hide chat on Instagram Live?
In this case, as explained in the following sections, you can use techniques to turn off the comments when you have found them distracting and no longer want to continue using them.
#1 Hiding a chat on IG Live as a content creator
As an Instagram content creator, you can turn off comments at some point in your live sessions.
By doing so, any previous comments will disappear, and you may not see new feedback posted after you turn off the comments.
Here’s how you could turn off comments at the same time as live:
1. Open the Instagram app and faucet “live” from the camera section.
2. During your Live, faucet on the 3 dots near the comment option.
3. Select “Turn Off Commenting” from the menu that pops up.
4. If you need to take some questions out of your followers, you may enable comments on your Instagram post.
Do note that the chat section will disappear once you turn off comments.
So, if you need to keep asking questions, turn on the comments again!
#2 Hiding a chat on Instagram Live as a viewer
It isn’t feasible to hide the feature from an Android or iOS phone when using Instagram.
If you are gaining access to Instagram on an Android or iOS device, you cannot try this.
It is essential to remember that to conceal the chat segment on Instagram Live via a pc or Mac, you need to log in to the Instagram app via the computer or Mac.
1. Download the Instagram Chrome extension.
2. Make sure you have got IG stories for Instagram enabled.
3. Log in with your Instagram username and password.
4. You could be part of an Instagram live session by looking for it on Instagram.
5. At the pinnacle proper of the display screen, tap Hide comments.
6. Pick out the show comments choice if you want to read comments related to the live later.
How to remove comments on Instagram Live as a viewer on Android?
If you’re watching a live Instagram video on Android, you won’t be able to take away any comments as a viewer.
Moderation and manipulation of comments are solely inside the arms of the account owner.
However, as a viewer, you can report a comment if you locate it inappropriate or towards Instagram’s network guidelines.
Right, here’s how you can do it:
1. Download the Instagram app to your Android device and open it.
2. Watch the live video, and while you encounter a comment which you need to report, tap and hold it.
3. Pick out “report” from the listing of options that seem.
4. Faucet on “report” again to verify which you want to report the comment.
5. You may be requested to offer extra facts approximately the cause for reporting the comment.
How to hide comments when streaming Instagram Live?
If you are an account proprietor, you can use your Android device to start Instagram Live, but you need to cover comments as an account proprietor.
You can do it by these steps:
1. To start a live video on Instagram, open the app and faucet the digital camera icon.
2. On the proper nook of the screen, faucet the 3 dots before going live.
3. Turn off commenting by choosing “turn off commenting”.
4. As typical, begin your live video.
5. To show commenting once more, you may repeat the steps above by choosing “activate Commenting” in step 3 of your Live.
If you turn off commenting once more, you will see the comments on your live video. However, people will not be capable of touching upon it.
In conclusion, hiding chat on Instagram Live is a simple and effective way to maintain privacy, avoid distractions, and focus on your content.
Whether hosting a Q&A session or sharing tips and tricks with your followers, learning “How to hide comments on Instagram Live?” is necessary and can help create a more streamlined and professional experience for your audience.
Following the steps outlined in this post, you can easily turn off chat during your next live stream and enjoy a more seamless and enjoyable experience.
Are there other reasons that may cause you to hide comments on Lives?
Share all you know in the comments.